All-in-one, financial platform addressing the needs of all Wealth Management stakeholders.
Become a Market Disrupter with Tonic
Tonic Offerings for Wealth Management Lifecycle
Today for a retail bank, client acquisition would be impossible if they do not have an internet banking portal. We believe that investment banking and insurance will follow this trend.
With this in mind we partnered with industry experts and built an all in one financial platform which automates and consolidates all back office operations. We built this system with the investor at its core. From day one our goal was to make investing simple and safe to investors.
Client Onboarding & KYC
Tonic is a platform which enables Financial Services companies to streamline the engagement with potential customers
- Easy configuration for Robo-Advisory
- On-boarding via Video calling / Face detection using cognitive services
- CRM capabilities with integrated document management
- Rules engine to define KYC scoring with World Check integration
- Workflow for approval of onboarding requests
- Dashboard to provide insights on the whole process
- GDPR consent management
For Wealth Management, Insurance, Funds, Banking, Brokers
Mobile Investor Portal
Tonic is a platform which enables Investors to manage their portfolio and trade directly from their mobile
- Access to portfolio(s) from mobile
- P/L Portfolio Reporting
- Portfolio NAV and benchmarking
- Daily Portfolio Movement Report
- Place trades directly from mobile
- Alerts for market movements and portfolio positioning changes
- Review cash movements and balances
- Read news and research from Wealth Manager
- Interface to Robo-advisory data feed
- Realtime transparency for Investors
- Interface for third party data services (such as IB and Bloomberg)
Tonic leverages AI to deliver tailor-made advice
- Leveraging bot technology to process large volumes of data and produce trading propositions
- Trading proposition can be published to clients with 1 click
- Machine learning enables the bot to learn the investor's trading preferences and strategy
- Truly personalized trading advice rather than generic investment listing
- Wealth managers can push advice to a selected cross section of portfolios and risk appetites
- Easy client dashboard to filter tips and execute buy/sell instructions
For Investors, Wealth Managers
Back Office Wealth Management
Tonic is an all-in-one tool for Financial Services companies to manage all back office operations
Customizable dashboard and query engine for custom reporting
Tonic is a platform for Fund Administrators to manage their Funds end to end
- Account Period management
- Fee management and processing
- Corporate action execution and management
- Unit allocation and reporting
- Automatic accruals calculation
- Benchmarking of Fund performance
- Generation of NAV and NAV Reporting
- Automated Factsheet generation
For Wealth Managers
Insurance Lifecycle and Customer Journey
- 41% of CEOs said their company will be significantly transformed in the next 3 years by technological innovation.
- 77% of CEOs are concerned about their organizations keeping current with new technologies.
- CEOs said technology was the 2nd biggest factor contributing to company growth; global economic factors took top place.
There is not a retail bank out there that can survive today without an engaging, customer centric, online approach.
Customers in all sectors are more demanding, less loyal and more connected.
“Digital Darwinism is unkind to those who wait” - CEO of Software AG
What is the insurance sector doing about it?
Tonic offerings for Insurance
Tonic is a platform which enables Insurance firms to streamline the journey from lead to policy activation
- On-boarding of new third parties
- Rules engine to define KYC scoring
- World Check integration
- CRM capabilities with integrated document management
- GDPR consent management
- Easy configuration for adding custom Insurance products
- Illustration generation
- Dynamic Proposal Workflow
- Policy Activation Workflow
- Policy management and endorsements
For Insurance Principals, Agents and Brokers
Wealth Management - Case Study
Comprehensive software implementation to consolidate, automate and streamline all aspects of GlobalCapital’s Wealth Management business.
Tonic is an amalgamation of requirements from Financial Advisors, Fund Managers, Back office, Investors & Compliance Officers into a centralized, modular and digitally enhanced online experience.
Leveraging Tonic, we automated much of Global Capital’s back office operations and consolidated all data in one place to give a continual 360 view of customers.
- Increased automation of Wealth management workflow, introducing efficient and consolidated business oversight.
- Minimized administration across the organization to raise productivity and customer facing activities.
- Introduced a 2nd to none online UX experience for all stakeholders.
- Consolidated business metrics in customizable Dashboard intelligence
- Implemented efficient end-to-end client onboarding workflow and regulatory compliance.
Insurance - Case Study
Bringing end-to-end insurance business online with Tonic
GlobalCapital engaged Thynk Software to supply a consolidated, comprehensive workflow management platform to streamline the journey from lead to policy activation for the insurance arm of their business.
Deploy an enterprise insurance solution to manage workflow from lead to policy issuance across Compliance, Back Office, Underwriting, Client policy administration, Brokers and Sales Reps.Efficiency - Automation | Consolidation | Oversight
Tonic/Genesis deployment to implement a comprehensive per product workflow and client onboarding solution for GlobalCapital’s Insurance product portfolio. Multiple user persona views and workflows addressing needs of Compliance, Back Office, Underwriting, Brokers and sales reps.
Tonic/Genesis facilitated a significant reduction in administrative overhead, automated an array of manual processes and consolidated the view of business critical metrics in a single solution.
Unique selling points
- Exhaustive KYC & GDPR support
- Complete on-boarding workflow process for new clients
- Smart data entry of Individuals, Companies and Accounts
- Background checks workflow incl. C9 & Reuters
- Document Expiry reporting
- Dynamic and customizable rule based scoring engine
- Auto generation of questions for KYC interviews
- Per product workflows, dashboards, audit trails and alarming
- Self service client portals
- Future proof open platform to support new Insurance product offerings and 3rd party back office interfacing
- Unparalleled ease of use and UX
You like what you saw so far?Check out our other areas of focus
Simply put, Thynk Software delivers quality software on time; a software architecture that truly stands the test of time. Thynk built for us a sophisticated, yet easy-to-use, end-to-end e-Document solution that our clients absolutely love. Their elegance in software design has literally saved us millions as we evolved our product over many release cycles.
Wassim MelhemFounder & CEO of Blueshift
The Thynk team gave us much more than we had hoped for. Not only was the quality of the solutions they developed for us world-class, but they challenged our thinking and made us upscale our own business ambitions to be a market leader in digital commerce and Fintech disruptors
David HortonManaging Director of Innovation at Synechron
We challenged Thynk to design & create an app in 2016. As our expertise did not lie in the technology sector, it was imperative to employ a company that could not only deliver an amazing product on time, but also one that that could guide us through the process with an awful lot of patience.
We were absolutely blown away by the whole experience of working with the Thynk team. They were able to decipher exactly what we wanted to achieve and turn that into reality. The end product they delivered exceeded our expectations, was delivered on time and inside the specified budget. The aftercare service we have received since completion has also been extraordinary.
We couldn’t recommend Thynk highly enough.
Sebastian MahjouriMD at Park Publishing Co Ltd