Materializing ideas into marketable products
Thynk Software is a hybrid between a product development and a software consultancy. Our primary objective has always been delivering maximum value to our international clients in the shortest possible timeframe.
Methodology - The power of ideation
Customer callenge or opportunity
Structuring of ideas
Alignment of expectations
Informed decisition on project go or no-go
Methodology - How we work
Ideation – great oaks from acorns grow
- Discovery phase, structures ideas into use cases & wireframes
- Aligns expectations between parties
- Defines solutions, deliverables, timelines and costs
- Intensive, Iterative, Collaborative
Design – in our DNA
- Designers operate in freedom from development
- Technical designers bridge the gap
- Creative Director brings team oversight
- Minimalistic look & feel with ease-of-use at its core
Development – because we love it!
- Standing on the shoulders of our tried and tested Genesis framework, the latest cloud, AI, UX and distributed technologies
- Our passion, pride & joy - built to scale & evolve over time
- Developers continually encouraged to explore new technologies and value-add it can bring to clients
Quality Assurance – pride in our work
- Something we guarantee
- Aligned with business use cases to ensure world class product delivery
- Test case automation to ensure regression is never introduced
Simply put, Thynk Software delivers quality software on time; a software architecture that truly stands the test of time. Thynk built for us a sophisticated, yet easy-to-use, end-to-end e-Document solution that our clients absolutely love. Their elegance in software design has literally saved us millions as we evolved our product over many release cycles.
Wassim MelhemFounder & CEO of Blueshift
The Thynk team gave us much more than we had hoped for. Not only was the quality of the solutions they developed for us world-class, but they challenged our thinking and made us upscale our own business ambitions to be a market leader in digital commerce and Fintech disruptors
David HortonManaging Director of Innovation at Synechron
We challenged Thynk to design & create an app in 2016. As our expertise did not lie in the technology sector, it was imperative to employ a company that could not only deliver an amazing product on time, but also one that that could guide us through the process with an awful lot of patience.
We were absolutely blown away by the whole experience of working with the Thynk team. They were able to decipher exactly what we wanted to achieve and turn that into reality. The end product they delivered exceeded our expectations, was delivered on time and inside the specified budget. The aftercare service we have received since completion has also been extraordinary.
We couldn’t recommend Thynk highly enough.
Sebastian MahjouriMD at Park Publishing Co Ltd
We engaged Thynk Software on a pilot project to automate one of our primary business processes. Remarkably, they delivered on time, within our budget and most importantly exceeded the expectations of all key stakeholders. We credit this to their methodology, the flexible underlying framework and the competence of the entire team. In particular, their ability to translate complex business requirements into simplified user interfaces is second to none.
Paul SaidCOO at GlobalCapital Plc